Sunday, January 13, 2013

WHAT MAKES ME HAPPY


                What  Makes Me Happy?
  

       We all deserve to be happy. We all have our reasons to be happy, things that makes us smile, and completes our day .
     
       Finding true happiness starts within yourself . you need to decide on want are the things that make you smile .

       Having my family –my parents and my three siblings that loves me no matter what and knowing that they are always there for me in good times and bad times makes me happy . Another reason that makes me happy are my friends. My friends whom I can share my secrets and whom I can make crazy things with them. My friends who are also there for me whenever I am not in the mood. We don’t even care what people think of us because that’s we are, that’s what make us happy and no one’s going to change that.

         Big ship,small ship,but the best is “friendship”

No comments:

Post a Comment